Advisor: Mr. Jefferis
The mission of the Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta
Lambda is to bring business and education together in a positive
working relationship through innovative leadership and career
development. FBLA works hard with corporations such as March of Dimes
and Ronald McDonald House to do what we can as students to help out.
FBLA has many great plans for fundraising and is planning on having
another successful year, and working as hard as possible to make a
Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
Encourage members in the development of individuals
projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and
Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
Encourage and practice efficient money management.
Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
Facilitate the transition from school to work.
Visit the National FBLA Website or the NJ FBLA Website
FBLA Code Of Ethics
- I will be honest and sincere.
- I will approach each task with confidence in my ability to perform my work at a high standard.
- I will willingly accept responsibilities and duties.
- I will seek to profit by my mistakes and take suggestions and criticism directed toward the improvement of myself and my work.
- I will abide by the rules and regulations of my school.
- I will exercise initiative and responsibility and will cooperate with my employer and fellow worker.
- I will dress and act in a manner that will bring respect to me and my school.
- I will seek improve my community by contributing my efforts and my resources to worthwhile projects.
FBLA Dress Code
Suit or sport coat worn with slacks, dress shirt, and tie
are preferred. Required are slacks, dress shirt, and tie. Appropriate
shoes are required. Casual or recreational footwear is not permitted.
Suit, pantsuit, dress, or skirt with a blouse or sweater or
blazer are required. Appropriate shoes are required. Casual or
recreational footwear is not permitted.