Have a question or concern? Need to contact the office or a teacher about an assignment or upcoming event? Please feel free to send us an email, call, or book an appointment and we can help go over any pressing issues or concerns you might have.
- Address: 301 Mt. Airy-Harbourton Road, Lambertville, NJ 08530
- School phone: 609.397.2060
- School fax: 609.397.2366
To report student absence:
Call 609.397.2060 and choose option 1 or contact the school nurse directly at 609.397.2065.
Please provide the following information:
1. Student's name
2. Student's teacher
3. Date and time of your call
4. Date(s) your child will be absent
5. Reason for absence
To contact a teacher:
- Email is the best method for contacting a teacher. Please use the Staff Directory Find out the teacher's email address.
- If you wish to call a teacher, you can also locate their extension in the Staff Directory. Dial 609.397.2060, after the auto-attendant indicates you can do so, you may enter their extension and leave a voice mail message and they will return your call as quickly as possible.
To contact staff or administration:
- Email is the best method for contacting a staff member. Please use the Staff Directory to find a staff member's email address.
- If you wish to call a staff member please use the auto-attendant at 609-397-2060 to reach the desired party. You can also locate their extension in the Staff Directory.